Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Expreience with Blogging

Don't be misguided by the title. I am not a pro blogger nor am I an excellent writer. The 'experience' that I have mentioned is about starting to blog.

Yuo!! I have finally settled down to write my (not the) first post :-)

In fact this is my 8th attempt to write a blog. Previously I have made 7 attempts to write a post. However, I could not complete it or in some cases I thought it was too boring for anyone to read. This might be because the topics were not so interesting or perhaps because I am not as good a writer.

As I am typing this, I am still apprehensive of whether this post will make it through! Then I'll need to change my number of attempts to 8 in my (complete or incomplete) next post.

I got introduced to blogs in the third year of my engineering. Being a computer science student (Argghh...even otherwise) we all were well aware of Google. Many a times googling returned links to blogs. A lot of technical content was available in blogs. The explanation in blogs used to be in a very friendly manner, as if explaining to a friend, as one has learned, no formalities. Later I discovered that blogs are mostly used for expressing one's own views and sharing what one wishes, with other people, like a dairy on the internet. As time passed and I had gone through quite a few blogs, I developed interest in creative writing. However with passing time and a few experiments (the incomplete posts :P), I gathered that creative writing is an art, not meant for me :-(.

So be it. But I will still give it a try, of which this is the first step.

Hope to write a little more interesting post the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...